Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011 Honors Seven Tilleke & Gibbins Attorneys
RELATED PRACTICE AREA
February 25, 2011
On February 25, 2011, Chambers Asia-Pacific released its rankings for law firms and individual lawyers. Based on thousands of interviews conducted by a team of 50+ full-time researchers, Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011 is an independent and objective guide to lawyers and law firms across the region in over 20 specialist practice areas.
Congratulations to the following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers, who were recognized in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011.
- Darani Vachanavuttivong (IP, Thailand) (recognized since 2008)
- Thawat Damsa-ard (Dispute Resolution, Thailand) (recognized since 2009)
- Thomas J. Treutler (IP, Vietnam) (recognized since 2008)
- Cynthia M. Pornavalai (Banking and Finance; Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market; Projects; Real Estate; Thailand) (also recognized in 2010)
- Sriwan Puapondh (Tax, Thailand)
- Hassana Chira-aphakul (IP, Thailand)
- Michael K. Lee (Corporate/M&A, Vietnam)
More information on the firm’s rankings may be found on the Chambers Asia-Pacific 2011 website.