We help you get the most from your best and brightest.
Business conditions, labor sentiment, and new opportunities evolve swiftly in the growing economies of Southeast Asia. Tilleke & Gibbins’ first goal is to help employers formulate long-term, yet flexible, strategies on conditions of employment, labor-management relations, and other critical employment issues. When conflict cannot be avoided, we assist our clients with employment claims in court.
We combine the strength of our dispute resolution and litigation team with the expertise of our employment attorneys to offer the following services:
- Strategic Employment Advice. Conditions of employment, work rules and regulations, employment agreements, benefit plans, executive compensation, labor protection, workers’ compensation, social security, provident funds, and safety issues.
- Commercial Transactions. Issues related to labor expansion, contraction, and integration due to mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
- Labor-Management Relations. Conflicts in the workplace, strike management and control, lockouts, and labor demands.
- Immigration. Work permits, visas, and permanent residence permits.
- Employment and Labor Litigation. Enforcement of restrictive covenants related to competition and trade secrets, termination of employment claims, and sexual harassment claims.