Attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins have prepared the Thailand section of the Foreign Investment Restrictions Guide, published by Lex Mundi. The guide provides answers to key questions related to the regulatory regime for foreign investments in the jurisdictions of Lex Mundi member firms in 57 jurisdictions around the world.
Each country-specific section contains in-depth information on the jurisdiction’s legal framework governing employment relationships, addressing the following questions and topics:
- General overview of the country’s foreign investment restrictions
- Sectors subject to investment restrictions
- Relevant thresholds, notification obligations, and approval requirements
- Grounds to block a foreign investment
- Information specific to COVID-19 and other relevant potential developments
The guide draws on the expertise of Lex Mundi member firms from around the world. Its innovative format allows users to compare current information from multiple jurisdictions in a side-by-side customizable report.
To browse the contributions, generate country-specific reports, and compare regulatory guidance on cross-border investment and transactional activity across multiple jurisdictions, please visit the Lex Mundi website.