On June 28, 2012, Dr. Atthachai Homhuan, senior consultant in the Tilleke & Gibbins intellectual property and regulatory affairs groups, will be presenting at the 3rd Annual Clinical Trial Forum at the Patumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok.
Dr. Atthachai will provide an overview of the regulatory process with regard to clinical trials, how to overcome patent roadblocks in Asia, and a detailed analysis of the trial approval process in Thailand. He will also give evaluated examples of past legal actions, and subsequently will share some of his own perspective and advice on issues and concerns in the area.
The Annual Clinical Trial Forum, organized by Lawson Marsh Events, is a two-day event involving some of Thailand’s largest research institutions, with several speakers and large corporate participants. This year it will cover the following topics:
- Update on regulatory framework and clinical trial agreements
- Government and private sector research facilities
- Vaccine trials (Phase I, II, III) of HIV/AIDS vaccine
- TB drug development
- Practical guidance for Phase I, II, III, and IV trials
- Quality assurance
- Strengthening clinical trial supply chain practices in Thailand to shorten trial timeline, reduce waste, and minimize costs
- Intellectual property and data
- Risk management
- Regional collaboration
For more information on how to register for the event, please contact the Lawson Marsh team at +66 2940 2483 or [email protected]