- Record daily financial transactions into accounting system(s).
- Collect and prepare documents for payment voucher.
- Collect invoices and make recapitulation of monthly sales.
- Collect payment receipts and update account receivable records.
- Support accountants and financial team members by managing accounting-related documents.
- Assist in processing government fees payment by entering billing codes into internet banking.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Background and Experience
- Vocational Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in office administration.
Skills & Attitudes
- Communication skills – have good written and spoken skills in both Indonesia and English.
- Organizational skills – be able to effectively manage multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Service mindset – demonstrate true commitment in achieving positive matter outcomes.
- Problem-solving skills – have excellent judgment and ability to react with appropriate level of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround.
- Technological Proficiency – be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook and MS Excel) and be willing to learn new computer programs.
- Other relevant qualities – detail-oriented, reliable, responsible, can-do attitude.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]