- Assist the firm’s chief accountant to close the accounting books and reconcile all general ledgers
- Assist the chief accountant to prepare and reconcile tax reports and file all kinds of tax payments within deadline.
- Perform bank reconciliation monthly.
- Prepare monthly petty cash report.
- Prepare checks and TT for suppliers.
- Occasionally go to the bank to withdraw money. (We will need this person’s relative to sign a personal guarantee for him/her, per firm policy.)
- Check and reconcile client expense payments with the recorded amount in the billing system to ensure complete billing to client.
- Assist chief accountant to oversee compliance with firm policy on all kinds of office expenses.
- Provide accurate accounting information to Bangkok headquarters accounting teams and coordinate with them to ensure timely financial reporting and inter-company charges.
- Scan accounting documents to the Accounting Department’s document management system.
- Prepare bills for clients (occasionally).
- Follow up on unpaid accounts receivable. Coordinate with lawyers and/or Bangkok headquarters for assistance on difficult AR.
- Physically check fixed assets (annually) for internal control purposes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the chief accountant and office manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting work field.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam Finance and Accounting Standards.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to use VN accounting software.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Ability to work overtime and under pressure to meet tax and accounting deadlines.
- Patience, and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work with Bangkok accounting and billing teams at corporate headquarters in Thailand.
- Fast learner.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]