Who’s Who Legal (WWL) has released its annual Southeast Asia guide for the year 2023, and 12 Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers have been distinguished as market leaders in various legal practice areas.
The firm’s 12 recognized lawyers, who are recognized for demonstrating their commitment to delivering exceptional legal services to Tilleke & Gibbins’ clients, are:
- Alan Adcock – Data, Franchising, Life Sciences, Patents, Trademarks
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – Patents, Trademarks
- Jay Cohen – Franchising
- John Frangos – Investigations
- Pimvimol (June) Vipamaneerut – Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Kasama Sriwatanakul – Trademarks
- Linh Thi Mai Nguyen – Trademarks
- Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh – Data
- Somboon Earterasarun – Trademarks
- Thawat Damsa-ard – Asset Recovery, Investigations
- Thomas Treutler – Patents, Trademarks
- Wongrat Ratanaprayul – Patents
The WWL Southeast Asia rankings guide, published by the independent London-based group Law Business Research, aims to identify the foremost legal practitioners across a range of business law practice areas. The 2023 edition of the guide showcases over 900 lawyers, covering 34 distinct practice areas in the Southeast Asian region. The rankings are largely based on feedback and nominations received from other WWL-ranked and nominated attorneys around the world.
These peer-driven recognitions highlight Tilleke & Gibbins’ dedication to maintaining the highest standards of legal service and helping clients achieve success.
To read more about the WWL Southeast Asia guide, or to browse the full results of the 2023 edition, please visit the WWL website.