Intellectual property (IP) represents a large and growing component of both enterprise investment and overall value. Companies that understand the true value of their intangible assets have a distinct advantage not only in business transactions (M&As, joint ventures, etc.), but also in terms of their overall profitability.
To explore these issues, Tilleke & Gibbins will present a seminar, “Profiting from Your IP,” that will examine how to maximize the value of a company’s IP. Held on February 28 at the firm’s Bangkok office, this seminar will discuss:
- Processes and systems to help manage intellectual assets
- Risk minimization for IP portfolios
- The role of IP in corporate transactions
- The importance of IP due diligence in the acquisition process
- Approaches to intangible asset valuation
- International accounting standards and their impact on valuation
- Practical applications of these methods for your company
The seminar will feature presentations by Alan Adcock of Tilleke & Gibbins and Dr. Robert Sanders of Global IP Services. For more information on this event, please contact Suthatip Anantapornsuk, Coordinator, Public Relations and Events, at [email protected].