The updated Thailand chapter of The Pharma Legal Handbook, published by Pharma Boardroom, is a comprehensive guide to the legal framework regulating the healthcare and life sciences industries in Thailand. The latest Thailand chapter was authored by four of Tilleke & Gibbins’ life sciences specialists in Bangkok: Alan Adcock, partner and and head of the firm’s regional life sciences practice; Dr. Atthachai Homhuan, director of regulatory affairs; San Chaithiraphant, senior associate; and Kittiya Nopparatrunroj, regulatory affairs consultant. The handbook is a must-read for healthcare and life sciences companies that are interested in exploring expansion into the Thai market.
The guide is broken into ten easy-to-read sections that delve into various aspects of local regulations:
- Regulatory, Pricing, and Reimbursement Overview
- Preclinical and Clinical Trial Requirements
- Marketing, Manufacturing, Packaging and Labeling, Advertising
- Traditional Medicines and Over-the-Counter Products
- Product Liability
- Patents and Trademarks
- Regulatory Reforms
- Cannabinoid Drugs, Medical Cannabis, and Opioid Drugs
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases
- Biosimilars and Biologics
A preview of the Thailand chapter is provided via the PDF button below, and the complete guide is available for purchase on the Pharma Boardroom website (use promotional code Tilleke10 for a 10% discount).