Lawyers from Tilleke & Gibbins in Bangkok have updated the Thailand section of the Digital Business Global Guide, a Q&A-style guide from Thomson Reuters Practical Law that provides detailed information on the regulatory environment surrounding digital business operations in 38 countries around the world.
The Thailand overview covers the following main topics:
- Regulatory overview
- Setting up and running a business online
- Cybersecurity, data privacy, and data protection implications
- Domain names
- Jurisdiction and governing law
- Protecting an online business
- Liability for products/services supplied online
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.
The full Digital Business in Thailand: Overview is available on the Practical Law website.