Pharmaceutical experts from Tilleke & Gibbins authored the Vietnam chapters of the latest edition of the PLC Life Sciences Global Guide. PLC’s popular guides provide a comparative overview, in Q&A format, of laws and regulations across a wide range of practice areas in dozens of jurisdictions around the world.
The Life Sciences Global Guide focuses on the pharmaceutical sector and related areas, and is divided into two sections. The first section covers medicinal product regulation and product liability, including the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical legislation and regulatory framework
- Regulations for medical devices and diagnostics
- Pricing, state funding, and reimbursement
- Regulations on clinical trials
- Authorization processes for manufacturing and marketing medicinal products
- Restrictions on sales and advertising of medicinal products
- Data protection
- Packaging and labeling
- Product liability
The second section is dedicated to intellectual property and competition law, focusing on the registration and enforcement of patents and trademarks, and competition issues related to licensing, generic entry, and parallel imports.
Attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins also authored the publication’s Thailand chapter.