On November 3, 2010, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, a definitive publication on legal services providers worldwide, honored Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers in Thailand in the fields of dispute resolution and litigation, intellectual property, commercial transactions and M&A, and tax.
- Alan Adcock, Partner and Deputy Director, Intellectual Property, was named a leading lawyer and highlighted for his “detailed knowledge of the law.”
- Chinachart Vatanasuchart, Partner, was named a leading lawyer and recognized as a shipping and litigation specialist. Joining Tilleke & Gibbins from Mayer Brown JSM in 2009, Chinachart has been named a leading individual in dispute resolution by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific since 2005.
- Darani Vachanavuttivong, Co-Managing Partner and Managing Director, was praised for leading an IP team that is “always available,” offers “practical counsel,” and is “a pleasure to work with.” She has been named a leading individual in intellectual property in each of the previous seven editions of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Piyanuj (Lui) Ratprasatporn, Partner and Director, was recognized and recommended as a leading lawyer in corporate and M&A, with a team serving and attracting the gold standard in IT corporates. The Legal 500 Asia Pacific has recognized Khun Lui as a leading individual in every edition since 2002.
- Sriwan Puapondh, Partner, was recognized as “invaluable” in the field of tax. She has been named a leading individual in each of the previous seven editions of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Thawat Damsa-ard, Partner, Dispute Resolution and Litigation, was recognized as a leading individual in the field of litigation, an honor he has received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific since 2003.
- Tiziana Sucharitkul, Co-Managing Partner and Director, was recognized as a highly recommended lawyer in dispute resolution and litigation. She has been recognized as a leading individual in each of the last five editions of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
Additional information on the honors received by the firm and its lawyers can be found on the online version of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2010/2011 edition.