James Evans, a consultant in the Tilleke & Gibbins intellectual property group, will be speaking at a British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT) Boardroom Briefing on current developments in intellectual property law. James will cover the following topics:
- Update on amendments to IP legislation in Thailand
- Developments in enforcement initiatives and cross-agency cooperation
- Thailand’s accession to the Madrid Agreement and Protocol and the consequences for trademark owners
- ASEAN Economic Community and its expected impact on movement of goods, the Single Window, and customs issues
- EU-Thailand free trade negotiations
The Boardroom Briefing will take place on September 25, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the BCCT Office. If you would like to learn more about the event, please visit the BCCT website.