Advised the consumer banking subsidiary one of the world’s largest financial services conglomerates on the regulatory framework for their planned market entry into Cambodia, including extensive advice on the regulatory framework for carrying out the following activities:
- Cash Management (Deposits, Clearing Accounts);
- Trade Services (Trade LC Advising, Confirming and Discounting);
- Markets (FX, Fixed Income, Commodity Trading);
- Securities Services (Global Custody, Securities Lending and Borrowing);
- Investment Banking Advisory;
- Ratings Advisory; and
- Capital Market Origination Advisory.
Separately, we were also retained to advise the client on data protection and privacy regulations in Thailand and across Southeast Asia.