Cynthia M. Pornavalai, a partner in Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial group, will speak at the conference, “ASEAN M&A 2016: Legal, Tax, and Business Strategies for Successful Cross-Border Acquisition,” organized by Asia Business Connect. Cynthia will speak during the “Negotiation Strategies” session on the topic, “Essential Strategies for Negotiation Issues in M&A Deals.” She will discuss the following topics:
- Understanding buyer and seller perceptions
- How to achieve fair value for your deals
- Practical considerations when negotiating an M&A deal
- Successful negotiation in addressing changes, risks, conflicts, and disputes before an acquisition agreement
- Tips and tactics in negotiations
The conference will take place at The Landmark Bangkok hotel in Thailand over two days from June 20 to 21. Cynthia’s presentation will be held on June 20 from 1.45 p.m. to 2.45 p.m. If you would like to learn more about this event, please visit the Asia Business Connect website.