Attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins’ offices in Vietnam have contributed the Vietnam chapter to Pharmaceutical Advertising 2022 from Chambers & Partners.
Pharmaceutical Advertising 2022—the fifth annual edition of this practice guide—provides information on pharmaceutical advertising regulations in 18 jurisdictions around the world. The guidance is especially useful for pharmaceutical manufacturers looking to share their products and innovations with the public in a responsible, transparent way that is compliant with local laws.
The Vietnam chapter specifically the following topics:
- Regulatory Framework for pharmaceutical advertising
- Scope of advertising and general principles
- Advertising of unauthorized medicines or unauthorized indications
- Advertising pharmaceuticals to the general public
- Advertising to healthcare professionals
- Vetting requirements and internal verification compliance
- Advertising of medicinal products on the internet
- Inducement and antibribery
- Gifts, hospitality, congresses and related payments
- Transparency considerations for pharmaceutical companies
- Enforcement of pharmaceutical advertising rules
Tilleke & Gibbins also provided the Thailand chapter to this guide. Chambers & Partners’ Global Practice Guides provide in-house counsel with expert legal commentary focusing on practical legal issues affecting business, and enable readers to compare legislation and relevant procedures across a range of key jurisdictions.
The Vietnam chapter is also available as a PDF through the button below.