Following the release of the shortlists for Benchmark Litigation’s Asia-Pacific Awards 2020, Tilleke & Gibbins is proud to announce that the firm has received nominations for seven distinguished awards—two Asia-wide nominations, two national nominations, and three individual nominations. The firm’s nominations include:
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Firm of the Year
- Thailand Firm of the Year
- Vietnam Firm of the Year
- Chusert Supasitthumrong, Thailand Lawyer of the Year
- Nandana Indananda, Thailand Lawyer of the Year
- Thomas J. Treutler, Vietnam Lawyer of the Year
Each year, Benchmark Litigation sets out to identify the Asia Pacific region’s leading dispute resolution and litigation firms by collecting and reviewing firm submissions and conducting extensive market research. Historically, Tilleke & Gibbins has performed exceptionally well at the annual Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Awards, most recently having walked away with both the national and individual awards for Thailand.
Winners for this year’s awards will be announced during a virtual event on September 24, 2020. If you’re interested in learning more about the shortlists or the awards ceremony, please visit Benchmark Litigation’s website.