In this year’s edition of Asialaw Leading Lawyers, a guide to the Asia-Pacific’s leading practitioners, 12 lawyers at Tilleke & Gibbins were recognized for their outstanding capabilities. The results were determined through an extensive annual survey of senior corporate executives, in-house counsel, and private-practice lawyers.
The following individuals have been named as Asialaw Leading Lawyers this year according to practice area and jurisdiction:
- Alan Adcock – Intellectual Property – Thailand
- Cynthia M. Pornavalai – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – Intellectual Property – Laos and Thailand
- Jeffrey Blatt – IT, Telco & Media – Thailand
- John King – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
- Kobkit Thienpreecha – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Kornkieat Chunhakasikarn – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
- Michael Lee – Corporate/M&A – Vietnam
- Piyanuj (Lui) Ratprasatporn – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Thawat Damsa-ard – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
- Thomas Treutler – Intellectual Property – Vietnam
- Tiziana Sucharitkul – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
In addition, Darani, Piyanuj, Thomas, and Tiziana were singled out as Market-Leading Lawyers, an accolade that recognizes them as the very top practitioners in the market.
The Asialaw Leading Lawyers survey is one of the largest annual surveys of Asia Pacific-focused private practitioners. For more information, please visit the Asialaw website.