Asialaw has released the shortlist of nominated firms for its first-ever Asialaw Awards, to be held on November 28 in Hong Kong. In the regional categories, which span 24 Asia-Pacific jurisdictions including major markets like China, Japan, Korea, and Singapore, Tilleke & Gibbins is honored to have been nominated for the following awards:
- Asia-Pacific Firm of the Year
- Southeast Asia Firm of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Pro Bono Firm of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Innovator of the Year
Practice Area Awards
- Corporate/M&A Firm of the Year
- Insurance Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- IT, Telecoms & Media Firm of the Year
Combined with four Firm of the Year nominations at the country level, Tilleke & Gibbins landed 12 nominations overall, placing the firm among the top five most-nominated firms in the Asia-Pacific region.
Asialaw, known for its market-leading Asialaw Profiles and Asialaw Leading Lawyers directories, conducts research annually on law firms headquartered in the Asia-Pacific region. For more information on the awards and the full list of nominated firms, please visit the Asialaw website.