The firm is looking for a motivated Paralegal to join our fast-growing Vientiane office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing and analyzing cases in order to assist in the preparations for legal note, and/or cases for trials, registration, status reports to clients.,
- Liaising with government agencies, as assigned by lawyers.
- Assisting lawyers in the drafting of legal documents.
- Conducting legal research, legal updates, and locating cases, depositions, opinions, reports, and information related to the matter, and take administrative actions, as needed.
- Contacting, investigating, and interviewing parties, witnesses, and experts, including obtaining written statements from witnesses/clients.
- Assisting lawyers with certain administrative duties, and maintaining the records of the cases in the system.
- Preparing and following up on applications with relevant government authorities.
- Performing other essential duties, as assigned.
- Lao national
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, or Bachelor of Law would be an advantage
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in handling legal or administrative matters, or experience in corporate secretarial services would be an advantage
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and highly reliable
- Professional and highly service-oriented
Please send the CV to: [email protected]