Tilleke & Gibbins has received a remarkable slate of nominations for the prestigious Euromoney APAC Women in Business Law Awards 2023. The recently released shortlists for this year’s awards include Tilleke & Gibbins in both firm and individual categories.
In the firmwide categories, Tilleke & Gibbins is in the running for five distinguished awards:
- Work-Life Balance National Firm
- Women in Business Law National Firm
- Indonesia Firm of the Year
- Thailand Firm of the Year
- Vietnam Firm of the Year
Attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins also received seven individual nominations:
- Insurance and Reinsurance Lawyer of the Year – Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh
- Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year – Sarah Galeski
- Patent Lawyer of the Year – Darani Vachanavuttivong
- Shipping and Maritime Lawyer of the Year – Noppramart Thammateeradaycho
- Technology Lawyer of the Year – Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh
- Trademark Lawyer of the Year – Linh Thi Mai Nguyen
- Corporate Rising Star of the Year – Nitikar Nith
The APAC Women in Business Law Awards recognize law firms and professional services firms in the region for their efforts in promoting gender equality and supporting women’s advancement in the legal profession. Winners are determined through a rigorous process involving submissions, peer reviews, and judgment based on professional accomplishments and advocacy for gender diversity and work-life balance programs. This year’s awards ceremony will take place at an in-person event in Singapore on September 7, 2023.
For more information on the APAC Women in Business Law Awards 2023, including a full list of nominees, please visit the awards website.