International Financial Law Review (IFLR) has released the final installment of the 2022 edition of its annual IFLR1000 rankings of leading law firms in domestic and cross-border financial and transactional matters across the globe.
Matching last year’s record results, Tilleke & Gibbins’ regional corporate and commercial team was awarded 15 distinct practice rankings across Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. Tilleke & Gibbins was ranked in the following practice areas:
- Thailand—Banking and Finance, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets: Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development, Restructuring and Insolvency
- Vietnam—Banking and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development
- Myanmar—Financial and Corporate and Project Development
- Cambodia—Financial and Corporate, Project Development
- Laos—Financial and Corporate, Project Development
In addition to the firmwide rankings, five of the firm’s attorneys were recognized with individual rankings for their expertise in financial or transactional matters in their respective jurisdictions.
- Charunun Sathitsuksomboon – Thailand – M&A
- Dino Santaniello – Laos – Corporate and M&A
- Saithong Rattana – Laos – Project Development, M&A
- Santhapat Periera – Laos – Banking, Energy, M&A
- Yuwadee Thean-ngarm – Myanmar – Banking and Finance, M&A
The IFLR1000 ranks the world’s leading corporate and financial law firms, covering the core transactional practice areas of Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development, and Restructuring and Insolvency.