- Performing a wide variety of professional duties in support of our intellectual property and business consulting teams.
- Submitting documents and liaise with various ministries and other third parties, including the Department of Intellectual Property Rights and the Ministry of Industry and Handicraft. Report to colleagues re status of government document filings.
- Conducting desktop and on-site research, prepare research reports accordingly.
- Supporting our administrative assistants with document management duties and file maintenance.
- Frequent daily traveling within Phnom Penh is required.
- Performing other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- University degree; Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Interest in learning about the business aspects of trademarks, branding and other intellectual property issue.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Strong sense of responsibility, and ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Impeccable honesty, good interpersonal skills and a strong service mind.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]