Asian Legal Business (ALB) released the list of finalists for their upcoming ALB SE Asia Law Awards 2022, and Tilleke & Gibbins has come away with 15 nominations.
The ALB SE Asia Law Awards are an annual awards ceremony that recognizes outstanding law firms and lawyers in the Southeast Asian region. Tilleke & Gibbins’ 15 nominations are therefore representative of the consistently strong performance of the firm through the region. The firm has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Thailand Law Firm of the Year
- Vietnam Law Firm of the Year
Regional Practice Categories
- Aviation Law Firm of the Year
- Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Data Privacy and Protection Law Firm of the Year
- ESG and Sustainability Law Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Medical and Healthcare Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – Managing Partner of the Year (Emerging Markets)
Congratulations to T&G team members across departments and jurisdictions on this well-deserved slate of recognitions, which showcases the true strength of our firm’s full-service capabilities across Southeast Asia.
The winners will be announced on May 25, 2022, at an in-person gala to be held at the Grand Hyatt in Singapore. For more information on the ALB SE Asia Law Awards 2022, and to browse a full list of nominees in all categories, please visit the ALB website.