Tilleke & Gibbins has been shortlisted for eight awards at the Asian Legal Business SE Asia Law Awards 2018, a recognition of the depth and breadth of the firm’s regional practice. The firm is a finalist in the following categories:
- Regional Managing Partner of the Year (Darani Vachanavuttivong)
- Aviation Law Firm of the Year
- Corporate Citizenship Law Firm of the Year
- Medical Law Firm of the Year
- Regional Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year
- Regional Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Thailand Law Firm of the Year
- Vietnam Law Firm of the Year
The SE Asia Law Awards have been held annually by Asian Legal Business since 2005 to recognize the region’s top individuals, firms, and in-house teams. The winners will be announced on May 10 at the Mandarin Oriental in Singapore.
For more information on the SE Asia Law Awards and the full list of finalists, please visit the Asian Legal Business website.