On February 24, Tilleke & Gibbins, in collaboration with the Thai Business Association of Myanmar and the Thai Business Association of the Lao PDR, delivered a Thai-language webinar titled “How to Export Cosmetics to Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, and Parallel Importation and Case Studies in Thailand.”
The 90-minute session was led by a number of Tilleke & Gibbins’ regulatory affairs (RA) specialists:
- Atthachai Homhuan, director of the firm’s regulatory affairs (RA) group in Bangkok;
- Dino Santaniello, head of the Laos office;
- Ratchanee Sriplaek, RA consultant in Thailand;
- Saithong Rattana, associate in the Laos office;
- Thanathon Trakoolpolpruek, RA consultant in Thailand; and
- Yuwadee Thean-ngarm, director of the firm’s Myanmar office.
Together, the speakers addressed the following issues:
- Compliance with cosmetics laws and regulations in Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar;
- Regulatory requirements for product labels and advertisements;
- Best practices and success stories related to exporting beauty products;
- Avoiding double importation; and
- Relevant case studies from Thailand.
A recording of the webinar (in Thai) is available on the Tilleke & Gibbins YouTube channel.