The latest edition of the Practical Law Life Sciences Global Guide was recently published, with content for Vietnam contributed by practitioners from Tilleke & Gibbins’ Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices. The guide provides a comparative overview, in Q&A format, of laws and regulations on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other life sciences products in dozens of jurisdictions around the world.
The 2018 edition is divided into two sections: Pharmaceutical IP and Competition Law (see more details here) and Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability, which covers the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical legislation and regulatory framework
- Regulations for medical devices and diagnostics
- Pricing, state funding, and reimbursement
- Regulations on clinical trials
- Authorization processes for manufacturing and marketing medicinal products
- Restrictions on sales and advertising of medicinal products
- Data protection
- Packaging and labeling
- Product liability
- Proposals for reform
To read the full Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability section, please click on the download link below.
Tilleke & Gibbins also provided the Thailand and Myanmar chapters of the Life Sciences Global Guide.
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.