In the 2017 edition of Asialaw Leading Lawyers, a guide to the most preeminent practitioners of law in the Asia-Pacific, 15 lawyers at Tilleke & Gibbins have been recognized for the strength of their client services and legal capabilities. The results were based on in-depth regional surveys of corporate management, in-house counsel, and private-practice lawyers.
The following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers have been named as Asialaw Leading Lawyers this year according to practice area and jurisdiction:
- Aaron Le Marquer – Dispute Resolution, Insurance – Thailand
- Alan Adcock – Intellectual Property – Thailand
- Cynthia M. Pornavalai – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – Intellectual Property – Laos and Thailand
- Dino Santaniello – Corporate/M&A – Laos
- Jeffrey Blatt – IT, Telco & Media – Thailand
- John King – Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution – Cambodia
- Kien Trung Trinh – Labor & Employment – Vietnam
- Kobkit Thienpreecha – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Kornkieat Chunhakasikarn – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
- Piyanuj (Lui) Ratprasatporn – Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment – Thailand
- Sriwan Puapondh – Taxation – Thailand
- Thawat Damsa-ard – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
- Thomas Treutler – Intellectual Property – Vietnam
- Tiziana Sucharitkul – Dispute Resolution – Thailand
In addition, Aaron, Alan, Darani, John, Piyanuj, Sriwan, Thomas, and Tiziana were singled out as Market-Leading Lawyers, a category that highlights the very top lawyers in the market.
The Asialaw Leading Lawyers survey is one of the largest annual survey of private practitioners in the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, please visit the Asialaw website.