Chusert Supasitthumrong, a partner at Tilleke & Gibbins who specializes in labor and employment law, will serve as a speaker at “Thailand Labor Law and Wage Updates 2015,” a conference hosted by Ideal Forum. The conference will focus on the practical legal issues of employment contracts, human resources, and labor law. Chusert will speak on the topic “Effectively Negotiating and Managing Relationships with Labor Unions for Win-Win Outcomes,” and in particular, he will cover the following subjects:
- The impact of unionization on management practice and laws governing employees’ rights
- The signs and stages of a labor union within an organization
- Maintaining a positive relationship with union representatives
- Avoiding causes of most union management conflicts and disputes
- Strategies for employers and labor unions to negotiate for win-win benefits
Ideal Forum is an organizer of strategic business conferences and events. The conference will take place over two days, from July 14 to 15, at Crowne Plaza Bangkok, Lumpini Park. Chusert will speak on July 15, from 11.15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. If you would like to learn more about this event, please visit the Ideal Forum website.