Tilleke & Gibbins is honored to have 20 of its attorneys recognized in the 2019 edition of Asialaw Profiles, a guide that builds on the publication’s Asialaw Leading Lawyers research. The guide seeks to rank attorneys from Asia-based firms on the strength of their client services and legal capabilities based on in-depth regional surveys of corporate management, in-house counsel, and private-practice lawyers.
The following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers have been recognized this year, according to practice area and jurisdiction:
- Alan Adcock – Intellectual Property – Thailand
- Cynthia M. Pornavalai – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – Intellectual Property – Laos and Thailand
- David Mol –Corporate/M&A, Intellectual Property (Rising Star) – Cambodia
- Dino Santaniello – Corporate/M&A (Rising Star) – Laos
- Jay Cohen – Corporate/M&A, Intellectual Property – Cambodia
- Jeffrey Blatt – IT, Telco & Media – Thailand
- Kien Trung Trinh – Labor & Employment – Vietnam
- Kobkit Thienpreecha – Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Kornkieat Chunhakasikarn – Dispute Resolution & Litigation – Thailand
- Pimvimol (June) Vipamaneerut – Labor & Employment – Thailand
- Piyanuj (Lui) Ratprasatporn – Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment – Thailand
- Santhapat Periera – Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A – Thailand
- Sher Hann Chua – Corporate/M&A, Intellectual Property (Rising Star) – Thailand
- Sriwan Puapondh – Taxation – Thailand
- Thawat Damsa-ard – Dispute Resolution & Litigation – Thailand
- Thomas Treutler – Intellectual Property – Vietnam
- Tiziana Sucharitkul – Dispute Resolution & Litigation – Thailand
- Yuwadee Thean-ngarm – Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Intellectual Property – Myanmar
In addition, Alan, Darani, Piyanuj, Sriwan, Thomas, and Tiziana were singled out as Market-Leading Lawyers, a category that highlights the very top lawyers in the market.
Asialaw Leading Lawyers survey is one of the largest annual surveys of private practitioners in the Asia-Pacific region, forming an integral part of the annual Asialaw Profiles research. For more information, please visit the Asialaw website.