The latest update to Practical Law’s Life Sciences Global Guide includes a new “Life Sciences Regulation in Thailand” chapter by attorneys in Tilleke & Gibbins’ Bangkok office. The chapter covers a range of regulatory issues related to development, manufacturing, and selling of pharmaceutical products and medical devices in Thailand. The chapter provides important information on the following topics:
- Pharmaceuticals: Laws and regulatory authorities
- Clinical trials: Legal, regulatory, and procedural requirements
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Marketing: Authorization for marketing medicinal products, monitoring compliance and penalties, pharmacovigilance and other commitments, foreign marketing authorizations
- Data privacy
- Packaging, labeling, and tracking
- Biological medicines
- Medical devices: Legislation and regulatory authorities, definition and classification
- Healthcare IT
- Combination products and borderlines
- Natural health products
- Developments, reforms, and proposals
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.
The full “Life Sciences Regulation in Thailand” chapter can be accessed on the Practical Law website.