Practitioners from Tilleke & Gibbins’ Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices contributed content for Vietnam to the latest edition of the Practical Law Life Sciences Global Guide. The guide provides a comparative overview, in Q&A format, of laws and regulations on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other life sciences products in dozens of jurisdictions around the world.
The Life Sciences Global Guide is divided into two sections: Pharmaceutical IP and Competition Law (see more details here) and Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability, which covers the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical legislation and regulatory framework
- Pricing, state funding, and reimbursement
- Regulations on clinical trials
- Authorization processes for manufacturing and marketing medicinal products
- Restrictions on sales and advertising of medicinal products
- Data protection
- Packaging and labeling
- Product liability
- Proposals for reform
To read the full Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability section, please click on the download link below.