Employment law can vary widely between different jurisdictions. To navigate through the differing requirements, Multilaw has published How to Hire and Fire in 96 Jurisdictions, a guide to global labor and employment law.
The Vietnam chapter of the guide looks at key issues such as:
- Sources of employment law
- Types of employment agreements
- Mandatory requirements in terms of rights and benefits
- Outsourcing and subcontracting
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Harassment in the workplace
- Maternity, paternity, and family-friendly provisions
- Termination procedures
- Severance payments
- Claims arising from termination
In addition to the Vietnam chapter, attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins were also responsible for writing the Thailand chapter of the publication.