On February 18, 2014, Chambers Asia-Pacific released its annual rankings for law firms and individual lawyers. The rankings were determined through investigations carried out by over 140 researchers, who took into account several factors, including feedback obtained from client interviews, to identify the key legal practitioners in jurisdictions across the region. Individual lawyers were ranked in their practice areas, and they were assessed based on their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, their effectiveness, and their client service.
Congratulations to the following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers, who were recognized in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2014:
- Alan Adcock (IP, Thailand)
- Jeffrey J. Blatt (TMT, Thailand)
- Thawat Damsa-ard (Dispute Resolution, Thailand)
- David Duncan (TMT, Thailand)
- Aaron Le Marquer (Insurance, Thailand)
- Michael K. Lee (Corporate/M&A; Projects, Infrastructure & Energy; Vietnam)
- Cynthia M. Pornavalai (Banking and Finance; Corporate/M&A; Projects; Real Estate; Thailand)
- Sriwan Puapondh (Tax, Thailand)
- Kobkit Thienpreecha (Corporate/M&A, Thailand)
- Thomas J. Treutler (IP, Vietnam)
- Darani Vachanavuttivong (IP, Thailand)
More information on the rankings may be found on the Chambers Asia-Pacific website.