Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform a wide variety of professional duties in support of our intellectual property and business consulting teams.
- Submit documents and liaise with various ministries and other third parties, including the Department of Intellectual Property Rights and the Ministry of Industry and Handicraft. Report to colleagues re status of government document filings.
- Conduct desktop and on-site research, prepare research reports accordingly.
- Support our administrative assistants with document management duties and file maintenance.
- Frequent daily travel within Phnom Penh is required.
- Perform other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- University degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- At least 2 years of work experience in a professional setting is an advantage
- Interest in learning about the business aspects of trademarks, branding and other intellectual property issue
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Strong sense of responsibility, and ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Impeccable honesty, good interpersonal skills and a strong service mind.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]