The Asia IP Trademark Survey 2019 has recognized Tilleke & Gibbins for its market-leading trademark work with rankings across all six of its jurisdictions in three categories, including seven “Tier 1” rankings:
- Cambodia – Tier 1 – Trademarks
- Laos – Tier 1 – Trademarks
- Indonesia – Tier 2 – Trademark Contentious
- Myanmar – Tier 1 – Trademarks
- Thailand – Tier 1 – Trademark Contentious
- Thailand – Tier 1 – Trademark Prosecution
- Vietnam – Tier 1 – Trademark Contentious
- Vietnam – Tier 1 – Trademark Prosecution
The rankings place Tilleke & Gibbins among a small number of notable law firms ranked in all six jurisdictions, based on written submissions and research interviews with numerous legal practitioners and clients. Asia IP is a Hong Kong-based legal magazine that provides coverage of IP developments in the region, and their annual trademark rankings provide an overview of the preeminent trademark practices across the Asia-Pacific region.
If you would like to learn more about these rankings, please visit the Asia IP website.