With increasing tourist arrivals from neighboring countries and a surge of foreign investors in the region, Vietnam lies at the centre of hotel expansion, whose demand for a more diversified service is growing. It is important for the government to guide the industry to sustain tourism and improve its infrastructure.
On May 31 to June 1, 2012, Michael K. Lee, partner and corporate and commercial department head at Tilleke & Gibbins, Vietnam, will act as chair and panelist of the Southeast Asia Hotel Expansion Summit. The two-day summit will provide an overview of the region’s hospitality industry. More specifically, the program will cover the following:
- Demand that drives the hospitality sector in Southeast Asia
- The role of hospitality stakeholders in the region
- Government policy initiatives and their impact on the hospitality industry in Vietnam
- The key ingredients of a profitable, integrated hotel or resort
- The future of hospitality management in Vietnam
- The development of ‘green’ hotels
- Finance and development of five-star hotels, what investors are looking for
- Energy management and operational efficiency
- How to maximize return on investment (ROI) while managing risk
For more details, please visit the Southeast Asia Hotel Expansion website.