Experts from Tilleke & Gibbins’ dispute resolution team have authored the Vietnam chapter of The Legal 500: Litigation Country Comparative Guide. The guide is part of a series of multijurisdictional, practice area-focused guides produced by The Legal 500 in conjunction with leading law firms worldwide, and addresses important issues in commercial litigation in an easy to use Q&A format. Some of the topics covered include:
- Main methods of resolving commercial disputes
- Procedural rules for commercial litigation
- How the court determines jurisdiction over a claim
- Rules for disclosure of documents
- Interim remedies available
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
The 2021 edition of The Legal 500: Litigation also features a special focus on the immediate and long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on commercial litigation.
The Vietnam chapter of the guide can be viewed online, or can be downloaded in PDF format from the link below.