Thai Trade & Industry Media (TTiM) and the Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers Association have partnered up to host a conference, organized by the Business & Manufacturing Media Network (BMN), on Thailand’s pharmaceutical market. The conference will run from August 30-31, 2012, at the Plaza Athenee Hotel in Bangkok.
The two-day event is intended to help pharmaceutical companies regain direction and focus, make strategic plans for industry growth, and ensure success in the current challenging times. Clemence Gautier, consultant in the Tilleke & Gibbins intellectual property and regulatory affairs groups, has been invited to be a key speaker at the event. Clemence will provide insight into the legal issues related to the protection of pharmaceutical products and the role of intellectual property in the pharmaceutical market. More specifically, her presentation will cover the following:
- The pharmaceutical regulatory framework in Thailand
- IPR protection and data protection
- Trademark protection and brand building
- Waging the battle against counterfeit pharmaceutical products
- Critical issues in the intellectual property landscape and protection available for pharmaceutical products
For more information on this event, please visit the BMN website or click on the brochure below.