Tilleke & Gibbins’ insurance specialists in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam have contributed to the Subrogated Recoveries – Asia Pacific guide produced by RPC Premier Law Firm. The guide addresses how insurers can recover indemnifiable losses. For each jurisdiction in the Asia Pacific region, the guide addresses the following topics:
- Local legal framework on subrogation;
- Insurers’ right to subrogate;
- Investigations prior to subrogated proceedings;
- Limitation period for subrogated action;
- Responsibility for costs in subrogated action;
- Enforcement of judgements for insurers; and
- Subrogated actions against co-insured parties.
The Subrogated Recoveries – Asia Pacific guide is available below.