On September 16, 2021, the Thailand Recognized Group of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA) elected councilors and standing committee members for the new term, and six attorneys from Tilleke & Gibbins across nearly all IP practices won places on APAA Thailand’s various committees and executive bodies:
- Darani Vachanavuttivong – APAA Thailand Council
- Wiramrudee (Pink) Mokkhavesa – Anti-counterfeiting Committee
- Sukontip Jitmongkolthong – Copyright Committee
- Napagate Ratana – Design Committee
- Suebsiri Taweepon – Emerging IP Rights Committee
- Peeyakorn Suparugbundit – Patent Committee
The APAA advocates for intellectual property protection throughout Asia by fostering connections among IP professionals and organizations, cooperating with other organizations in the region, and arranging activities for members to promote understanding of IP laws in Asia.
For more information on the APAA, please see the APAA website.