In recent years, companies within Thailand and across Southeast Asia have begun to focus more and more on the importance of intellectual property (IP). Leaders in this field have moved beyond simply protecting their IP and are instead focused on transforming their intangible assets into significant value for their companies.
On June 17, 2016, Tilleke & Gibbins will host a seminar to discuss how to maximize the value of intellectual assets, while also minimizing risk within an IP portfolio. During this seminar, Jackie Maguire of Coller IP and Alan Adcock of Tilleke & Gibbins will discuss:
- Benefits of IP valuation
- Establishing an IP strategy roadmap
- How to implement an IP plan
- Processes and systems to help manage intellectual assets
- Risk minimization for IP portfolios
- The importance of IP due diligence in the acquisition process
For more information about this event, please contact Ms. Pinta Punsoni Macdougall, Coordinator, Public Relations and Events, at [email protected].