The latest updates to Practical Law’s Life Sciences Global Guide feature contributions from Tilleke & Gibbins attorneys in the firm’s Phnom Penh office, who wrote “Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability in Cambodia.”
This overview form Practical Law covers a range of regulatory issues related to the marketing and selling of pharmaceutical products, including the following:
- Regulatory overview, including relevant authorities, scope, definitions, and general procedures for pharmaceuticals, biologicals, and medical devices and health care IT
- Pricing, government funding, and reimbursement: Structure of the Cambodian health care system, price regulation, and reimbursement
- Clinical trials
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Marketing: Authorization for marketing medicinal products, parallel imports and cross-border trade in medicines
- Restrictions on dealings with health care professionals
- Selling restrictions
- Advertising and promotion
- Data privacy
- Packaging, labeling, and tracking
- Product safety, quality, and liability
- Local establishment, representation, and residency requirements
The full Medicinal Product Regulation and Product Liability in Cambodia chapter can be accessed on the Practical Law website.
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.