Tilleke & Gibbins’ life sciences specialists in Indonesia have contributed a new “Life Sciences Commercialization in Indonesia” chapter to the Life Sciences Global Guide from Practical Law. This Q&A guide to commercializing life sciences innovations in Indonesia provides important information that companies can use to shape their strategies for life sciences products and activities in the jurisdiction. Specifically, the chapter covers:
- Overview of the life sciences sector
- Pricing, government funding, and reimbursement: National health care system, price regulation and reimbursement
- Distribution and sale
- Cross-border trade and parallel imports
- Advertising and engagement with patient organizations
- Patents: Conditions for patentability, registration, length of protection, infringement, international treaties
- Trademarks: Requirements, registration
- Competition law issues: Authorities and legislation, commercial contracts and competition law, licensing approvals and formalities
- Product liability: Regulators, medicinal product liability law, liable partners, defenses, product liability claims, remedies
Practical Law, produced by Thomson Reuters, is the world’s leading legal know-how resource for business lawyers, publishing a huge range of guides covering hundreds of jurisdictions and practice areas.
The full “Life Sciences Commercialization in Indonesia” section can be found on the Practical Law website.