Managing IP has released the full results of its 2017 IP world survey, in which eight Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers have been named as “IP Stars” across Thailand and Vietnam. IP Stars are among the top global practitioners in the fields of patents and trademarks. Selection is based on client and peer recommendations in the country in which they practice, with only the most commended practitioners being listed in the annual survey.
The following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers were named as IP Stars in both trademark and patent categories:
- Darani Vachanavuttivong, co-managing partner and managing director of IP (Thailand)
- Alan Adcock, partner and deputy director of IP (Thailand)
- Nandana Indananda, partner (Thailand)
- Srila Thongklang, partner (Thailand)
- Sukontip Jitmongkolthong, partner (Thailand)
- Thomas Treutler, partner and managing director (Vietnam)
In addition, the following Tilleke & Gibbins lawyers were named as IP Stars for individual categories:
- Thang Duc Nguyen, head of patent group (Vietnam) – patent category
- Linh Thi Mai Nguyen, head of trademark (Vietnam) – trademark category
Earlier this year, Managing IP named Tilleke & Gibbins its Vietnam Firm of the Year for the fifth time in six years. For more details, please see Managing IP’s full analysis of Tilleke & Gibbins, available on the IP Stars website.