Tilleke & Gibbins’ top-rated intellectual property team provided the Vietnam chapter of the recently published The Intellectual Property Review (Third Edition), a guide to intellectual property protection in 32 different jurisdictions. Available in hardcover and e-book form from Law Business Research, The Intellectual Property Review features contributions from some of the world’s best-known IP law firms.
The chapter for each jurisdiction is divided into the following sections:
- Forms of Intellectual Property Protection: A basic overview of intellectual property law.
- Recent Developments: An update on recent legislation and court decisions.
- Obtaining Protection: Further details on what types of IP can and can’t be protected.
- Enforcement of Rights: In-depth coverage of the options available to IP holders who feel their rights have been infringed.
- Trends and Outlook: Expectations for the future.
The Intellectual Property Review is edited by Robert L. Baechtold of Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto. To download the e-book—compatible with computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and e-readers—please click here.