WIPR Leaders 2017, a handbook featuring top patent and trademark lawyers from around the world, has recognized eight lawyers at Tilleke & Gibbins as leading practitioners in their fields.
This year, Tilleke & Gibbins has four ranked lawyers in Thailand and three in Vietnam, more than any other law firm in the two countries. The ranked lawyers are:
- Alan Adcock (patents)
- Darani Vachanavuttivong (patents and trademarks)
- Loc Xuan Le (patents and trademarks)
- Nandana Indananda (patents and trademarks)
- Somboon Earterasarun (trademarks)
- Srila Thongklang (patents and trademarks)
- Thang Duc Nguyen (patents)
- Thomas J. Treutler (patents and trademarks)
The firm’s lawyers were also recognized for their IP expertise across numerous industries, including: chemicals; electronics; energy; entertainment; life sciences; luxury goods; media; software; tobacco; and technology.
The selection of lawyers by WIPR was based on their peer nominations, practice history, cases handled, and thought leadership and influence in the IP community.
World Intellectual Property Review magazine provides insightful news and analysis on important IP issues affecting brand owners. If you would like to learn more about WIPR Leaders, please visit the World IP Review website.