On November 23, David Beckstead, a consultant in Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial department, will share his extensive experience with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction contracts (“EPC” contracts) with attendees at a two-day conference entitled “Contract Management Summit for Major Projects 2017.”
David’s presentation, “Effective Strategies and Key Issues in Drafting and Negotiating of EPC Contracts,” will cover the following topics:
- Understanding drafting clearly and to mitigate risks & liabilities
- Enhancing negotiation techniques to ensure overall quality of EPC contracts
- Implementing effective contract administration
- Discussing alignment of contractor and client requirements for EPC projects
- Managing disputes and improve EPC contract management skills
The conference will take place at the Landmark Hotel, Bangkok, on November 22 and 23 and will provide useful strategies and best practices for anyone involved in major contract planning or management. For more details, and to register, please visit the Asia Business Connect website.