Alan Adcock, partner and deputy director of the Tilleke & Gibbins intellectual property and regulatory affairs group, will be attending a joint meeting of the American Chamber of Commerce’s SME and Food & Agri-Business Committees to speak on the topic of “Everything you ever wanted to know about franchising but were afraid to ask.” Alan will join three additional distinguished speakers who will cover the following main areas:
- How to bring a franchise into Thailand and what you should look for
- How to franchise your business in and out of the country
- New developments in franchising around the world and in Thailand
- The basic requirements to own a franchise
- Who can help you develop your franchise in Thailand or around the world
Alan also plans to speak on the commercializing aspects of a franchising relationship, how intellectual property affects franchising, Thailand’s draft Franchising Business Act, and food registration at the Thai FDA.
The event takes place on June 14, 2013, and costs THB 800 for AMCHAM members to attend. If you would like to make an online booking or learn more about the event, please visit the AMCHAM Thailand website.