Alan Adcock, partner and deputy director of Tilleke & Gibbins’ intellectual property and regulatory affairs group, and Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh, of counsel in the firm’s corporate and commercial group, will be speaking at a Licensing Executive Society (LES) Thailand event, “IP Valuation and IP Implications of Thailand’s New Trade Competition Act,” which will be hosted at the firm’s Bangkok office on July 31.
In his capacity as the president of LES Thailand, Alan will provide opening remarks, which will be followed by presentations on the following topics:
- Introduction to IP Valuation
- IP Valuation, Quantitative Analysis, and Emerging IP Strategies
- The New Thailand Trade Competition Act
- IP Implications of Thailand Trade Competition Act: A Comparative Assessment
- Discussions about IP issues on New Thailand Trade Competition Act
As a member of Tilleke & Gibbins’ antitrust and competition practice group, Athistha will be providing insights on the latest amendments to Thailand’s Trade Competition Act. She will be joined by a number of prominent guest speakers, including Prof. John Orcutt, Professor of Law at the University of New Hampshire, and Robert Ian McEwin, the Head of Competition Consulting Asia and Visiting Fellow of the Australian National University. To learn more about the event, please visit the LES Thailand website.